Every year, this is one event that I look forward to the most. The Golden Globes brings together celebrities from Television, Film and Music for a fun-filled evening filled with many laughs, smiles and impeccable fashion. Here are my favorites from this years star-studded event.
2. Emma Stone in a custom Valentino gown
3. Liliana Vasquez in a lovely Hayley Paige gown
3. Jessica Biel in this modern couture number– a plunging black and white velvet print and 3d appliqué gown by Elie Saab
4. Chrissy Teigen and husband John Legend, Chrissy wearing a stunning Marchesa Gown.
5. Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown wearing a gorgeous sequin Jenny Packham gown
6. The lovely Natalie Portman wearing a beautiful Prada gown
7. Westworld star Rachel Evan Wood looking amazing in this custom made Alturzarra suit
8. Giuliana Rancic stunning floral number by Lebanese designer Rani Zakhem
9. Fellow Rhody Olivia Culpo wearing this absolutely stylish and exotic gown by Zuhair Murad
10. I’m definitely feeling this cape gown on Mandy Moore by Naeem Khan
11. Ruth Negga in a custom sequin Louis Vuitton Gown
12. I absolutely LOVED this Dolce and Gabbana gown on Kerry Washington
13. Viola Davis shines in this Michael Kors gown
14. Lily Colins in this beautiful gown by Zuhair Murad
All images are from eonline.com, popsugar, US Weekly, and USA Today.
What were your favorites from the Golden Globes this year? Please do share, comment below or write to me, I’d love to hear from you!
As always, thanks for reading, following along and supporting me in my journey! Stay fashionable and fabulous!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
This year I was invited to the annual Simply Stylist event here in NYC. It was held at the Yotel hotel on the west side in Midtown.
Simply Stylist : Founded in 2009, Simply Inc. is a beauty and fashion brand consultant
Our host for the day was none other than the fabulous Catt Sadler from E! Entertainment. The day was filled with speakers, influencers, entrepreneurs, reality stars and fellow bloggers like: Lauren Bushnell, Claire Sulmers of Fashionbomb Daily, Lilliana Vasquez from the Today Show, Vanessa Simmons, Kattanita of With Love Love From Kat, Jacey Duprie of Damsel in Dior and many more. It was great to hear from each speaker as they shared their experiences, trials and success over the years. The event overall was eye-opening, inspiring, enlightening and empowering. I enjoyed speaking and connecting one on one with some of the guest speakers– Liliana Vasquez, Claire Sulmers even our host Catt Sadler. Their words of wisdom and advice were admirable and inspiring. I know that I’ll utilize these tools and apply them to my blog, my growing business and in life. I’m grateful and humbled for the experience and the invite. It was a true pleasure to meet fellow Ladybosses and connect with a few. I look forward to connecting and collaborating with many more of you soon! I love meeting and connecting with fellow bloggers, lady bosses and entrepreneurs. Please feel free to write to me or leave a comment below. If your in the city I would love to meet for lunch or even coffee, and discuss possible collaboration ideas.
I’d like to call this my fashionably chic look for the day.
Shop my look by clicking the links for each item.
Chloe and Isabel Necklace: Aventine Long Pendant Necklace
Marc Fisher: Kassie Perfed Loafers
Blank NYC: Denim Low Life Skinny Jeans
Saint Laurent: Dome-Studded Leather Moto Jacket
Equipment Shirt: Slim Signature Silk Ombre Python Print Shirt
Hermes: Hermes Clemence Evelyne III PM
Cartier: Love Ring in Pink Gold
I love hearing from you, leave me a comment below or send me a message.
As always, thanks for reading, following along and supporting my journey. I hope you enjoyed!