Ask and you shall receive…. It’s been long overdue, but here is my full product list of all my high-end favorites and staples for beauty products that I use. Just like I mix up my style with high/low fashion, I do the same with my beauty products. As much as I love to get more for my buck and save money, I also like to treat myself every once in a while with a few of my favorites—-all things beauty related. As for my daily beauty routine, for the Summer, I alway tend to keep it pretty simple. For the most part, my routine for day and night throughout the year is pretty simple as a whole. Sometimes, I like a little more glam every now and then, but for the most part I like to keep it fresh and simple. As a beauty enthusiast, I love trying and testing out different products. Over the years, I’ve acquire some of my favorites and staples that I’ve incorporated into my daily beauty routine. Here and there, I change it up–but I tend to stick to what I know, what works and what keeps my skin looking radiant, clean, fresh and glowing all throughout the year. I may some tweaks a few things during the change of seasons to keep my skin supple and hydrated, but these are in fact my HOLY GRAIL PRODUCTS.
Here’s the complete list of all the beauty goods.
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask
GLOW RECIPE Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Polish
Dolce and Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum
Dolce and Gabbana The One Eau de Toilette
Prada Candy Eau de Parfum
Prada Candy Kiss Eau De Parfum
Caudalie’s Thé Des Vignes Fresh Fragrance
Chanel Coco Noir Eau De Parfum Spray
AmorePacific Treatment Cleansing Foam
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY
Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
bareMinerals CORRECTING CONCEALER SPF 20
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Essence
Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
La Mer Creme De la Mer
Caudalie Detox Overnight Oil
Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 42 For Face
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Eye Mask
Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil
Kopari Coconut Melt
SK-II Facial Sheet Mask
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift + Firm Mask
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Hydra-Gel Eye Patches
Nars Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencils
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick
Oribe Imperial Blowout Transformative Styling Creme
Oribe Split End Seal
Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray
Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo
Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo
Oribe Glaze for Beautiful Hair
Oribe Signature Conditioner
Ouai Rose Hair and Body Oil
Ouai Hair Oil
What are some of your favorites and staples that are on the higher price point end? For me, I believe sharing is caring and I LOVE sharing my faves and staples with all of you. Feel free to comment below or write to me, I love to hear from you!!
As always, thanks for sharing, reading along, following and supporting my journey!
Don’t forget to follow me for more tips tricks, beauty hacks and so much more!!
Tweet Me: @SocFashBeauty17
NYFW is in full swing and I wanted to share my essentials for the week during my fun filled busy days. Some of told me I carry my life in my handbags because when they’ve carried my bags they can at times be quite heavy. I basically carry my life in there and at times it can feel like i’m lifting weights at the gym. What can I say, you can never be too prepared. NYFW can be very busy and fast paced. This is nothing new for this New Yorkers and many of us love and crave this lifestyle. We’re immune to the hustle and bustle of NYC. It wouldn’t be NYC or NYFW if it wasn’t fast-paced, grueling and crazy! All in good fun and fashion. Here’s my NYFW essentials list:
- Wallet: This one is the newest addition to my collection from none other then Celine. It spacious and holds just about anything. Shop the wallet here.
- EOS Lip balm: By far the best lip balm known to man. Keeps my lips moisturized and hydrated especially during this erratic winter weather we’ve been experiencing. Shop EOS Products here.
- Like a Boss Note Pad: My go-to note pad where I write down just about everything to keep me on track and organized. Love the pink and gold details and the saying on the front of the notepad, so very true! Shop the note pad here.
- iPhone: I wouldn’t be complete without my iPhone. It’s like my life line, and an essential piece during NYFW and in life! Where I do my post for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and Instastories. Follow along with me as I take on NYFW, #SFBTakesonNYFWFW17 . Shop iPhone here.
- Watch: This is one of my favorite watches, my husband bought this for me during our honeymoon in Italy. It’s by Giorgio Fedon and its not only chic, elegant and timeless all at the same time. I absolutely love the details on the orange Italian Leather strap, love the pop of color. It’s great for keeping me on time and on schedule for all my NYFW shows, presentations, events and of course work. Shop this watch here.
- Liquid Lipstick : Lipstick is great for when your on the go. The right amount of color just when you need it. And I love this one too, because it’s the perfect pop of color, and it dries matte but still keeps my lips super moisturized and hydrated. So I don’t have to reapply so much throughout the day. Shop Lorac Pro’s Liquid Lipstick here.
- Battery Pack: This is absolutely essential during NYFW, because having a dead phone is no fun. This is also great to have even for every day use too. Shop a similar battery pack here.
- Perfume: Some days can be longer than most, so for me I like to always smell fresh and with my fave scent. At the moment this has been my go to sent lately. Learn more about Si Intense by Giorgio Armani here. Purchase your own bottle here.
- Strobe Palette: Touch ups are key during NYFW especially when your on the go. This palette has been a lifesaver and my go to lately. It gives me the right amount of sheen and shimmer in all the right places. Plus, it keeps me looking fresh face and camera ready for street style photographers . Shop the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette here.
- Make up Brush: Great for quick touch ups during the day. I’ve been loving this make up brush my Luxie Beauty. Shop the make up brush here.
- Sunglasses: Sunglasses are an ABSOLUTELY MUST for Fashion week. Some may call me a sunglass addict, I feel you can never have too many pairs. To me they really pull any outfit together. And if they’re big enough, they can hide way those “designer” under eye bags or if you don’t feel like wearing eye make up that particular day. These have been my fave lately by Quay Australia. Shop these sunnies here.
- Camera: Taking photos on your phone is great and all but you can’t beat photos taken from a camera. This is my newest camera and it’s done wonders for my photos. Shop the Sony Camera here.
- Powder Mirrored Compact: It’s small and compact and keep you looking fresh faced throughout the day. This one was a limited edition powder compact mirror from Guerlain. Shop similar compact here.
- Hand Lotion: The weather here in NYC has been erratic lately. During the winter months my skin can get so dry. So I like to keep my hands and skin moisturized and hydrated throughout the day. This has been my go to lately and the scent is amazing!! Shop the product here.
- Snacks: NYFW is very fast-paced, busy and most times you’ll be moving from event to event with little to no time to eat. At times I’ve failed and missed meals due to my crazy busy schedule. So packing snacks are good and essential for my on the go schedule. Nuts and granola bars are great to have on hand not just for NYFW but for any long busy work day.
- Show Passes: Often times when attending NYFW shows you are issued a press pass which can give you access to backstage, front row or even VIP access to the events. This was one of my badges given to me for Style Fashion Week which was issued to me because I was Press/Media. It gave me access to the stage and backstage.
So there you have it, my NYFW essentials. Hope you found this helpful for you.
What do you carry in your handbag?
Please do share using the hashtag: #SFBTakeonNYFWFW17 #SFBHandbagChronicles
As always, thanks for reading, following along and supporting me in my journey!