It’s award season, my favorite time of year in the Entertainment world. Not only do I love watching the shows, hearing all the nominees and winners, another AMAZING thing about award season– THE FASHION!! I love seeing all the celebrities dressed in their best and in the most fabulous designer wears, it’s the second best thing to Fashion Week. Here are my favorites from the People’s Choice Awards.
2. The stunning Jennifer Lopez wearing a Reem Arca mermaid gown. She sparkled from head to toe even in her H. Stern accessories.
3. Ali Larter in Zac Posen
4. Priyanka Chopra in a two piece peach number by Sally LaPointe
5. Sarah Jessica Parker in a beautiful layered metallic J. Mendel Dress
6. Jaime Chung is a beautiful Martha Medeiros
7. Cheryl Burke in an all black number by Francesco Paolo Salerno. Proves you can NEVER go wrong in All Black, fierce!
8. Peyton List in a lovely Yanina Couture
10. Liz Hernandez in a House of CB dress
11. Keltie Knight in Dossier Cushnie et Ochs dress and Miu Miu Shoes
Which one would you walk the red carpet in?
What were your favorites from the evening? I’d love to here from you, comment below or write to me.
As always, thanks for reading, following and supporting my journey!
Every year, this is one event that I look forward to the most. The Golden Globes brings together celebrities from Television, Film and Music for a fun-filled evening filled with many laughs, smiles and impeccable fashion. Here are my favorites from this years star-studded event.
2. Emma Stone in a custom Valentino gown
3. Liliana Vasquez in a lovely Hayley Paige gown
3. Jessica Biel in this modern couture number– a plunging black and white velvet print and 3d appliqué gown by Elie Saab
4. Chrissy Teigen and husband John Legend, Chrissy wearing a stunning Marchesa Gown.
5. Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown wearing a gorgeous sequin Jenny Packham gown
6. The lovely Natalie Portman wearing a beautiful Prada gown
7. Westworld star Rachel Evan Wood looking amazing in this custom made Alturzarra suit
8. Giuliana Rancic stunning floral number by Lebanese designer Rani Zakhem
9. Fellow Rhody Olivia Culpo wearing this absolutely stylish and exotic gown by Zuhair Murad
10. I’m definitely feeling this cape gown on Mandy Moore by Naeem Khan
11. Ruth Negga in a custom sequin Louis Vuitton Gown
12. I absolutely LOVED this Dolce and Gabbana gown on Kerry Washington
13. Viola Davis shines in this Michael Kors gown
14. Lily Colins in this beautiful gown by Zuhair Murad
All images are from eonline.com, popsugar, US Weekly, and USA Today.
What were your favorites from the Golden Globes this year? Please do share, comment below or write to me, I’d love to hear from you!
As always, thanks for reading, following along and supporting me in my journey! Stay fashionable and fabulous!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin