Ask and you shall receive…. It’s been long overdue, but here is my full product list of all my high-end favorites and staples for beauty products that I use. Just like I mix up my style with high/low fashion, I do the same with my beauty products. As much as I love to get more for my buck and save money, I also like to treat myself every once in a while with a few of my favorites—-all things beauty related. As for my daily beauty routine, for the Summer, I alway tend to keep it pretty simple. For the most part, my routine for day and night throughout the year is pretty simple as a whole. Sometimes, I like a little more glam every now and then, but for the most part I like to keep it fresh and simple. As a beauty enthusiast, I love trying and testing out different products. Over the years, I’ve acquire some of my favorites and staples that I’ve incorporated into my daily beauty routine. Here and there, I change it up–but I tend to stick to what I know, what works and what keeps my skin looking radiant, clean, fresh and glowing all throughout the year. I may some tweaks a few things during the change of seasons to keep my skin supple and hydrated, but these are in fact my HOLY GRAIL PRODUCTS.
Here’s the complete list of all the beauty goods.
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Polish
Dolce and Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum
Dolce and Gabbana The One Eau de Toilette
Prada Candy Eau de Parfum
Prada Candy Kiss Eau De Parfum
Caudalie’s Thé Des Vignes Fresh Fragrance
Chanel Coco Noir Eau De Parfum Spray
AmorePacific Treatment Cleansing Foam
Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
bareMinerals CORRECTING CONCEALER SPF 20
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Essence
Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
La Mer Creme De la Mer
Caudalie Detox Overnight Oil
Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 42 For Face
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Eye Mask
Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil
Kopari Coconut Melt
SK-II Facial Sheet Mask
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift + Firm Mask
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Hydra-Gel Eye Patches
Nars Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencils
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick
Oribe Imperial Blowout Transformative Styling Creme
Oribe Split End Seal
Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray
Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo
Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo
Oribe Glaze for Beautiful Hair
Oribe Signature Conditioner
Ouai Rose Hair and Body Oil
Ouai Hair Oil
What are some of your favorites and staples that are on the higher price point end? For me, I believe sharing is caring and I LOVE sharing my faves and staples with all of you. Feel free to comment below or write to me, I love to hear from you!!
As always, thanks for sharing, reading along, following and supporting my journey!
Don’t forget to follow me for more tips tricks, beauty hacks and so much more!!
Tweet Me: @SocFashBeauty17
Every year, this is one event that I look forward to the most. The Golden Globes brings together celebrities from Television, Film and Music for a fun-filled evening filled with many laughs, smiles and impeccable fashion. Here are my favorites from this years star-studded event.
2. Emma Stone in a custom Valentino gown
3. Liliana Vasquez in a lovely Hayley Paige gown
3. Jessica Biel in this modern couture number– a plunging black and white velvet print and 3d appliqué gown by Elie Saab
4. Chrissy Teigen and husband John Legend, Chrissy wearing a stunning Marchesa Gown.
5. Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown wearing a gorgeous sequin Jenny Packham gown
6. The lovely Natalie Portman wearing a beautiful Prada gown
7. Westworld star Rachel Evan Wood looking amazing in this custom made Alturzarra suit
8. Giuliana Rancic stunning floral number by Lebanese designer Rani Zakhem
9. Fellow Rhody Olivia Culpo wearing this absolutely stylish and exotic gown by Zuhair Murad
10. I’m definitely feeling this cape gown on Mandy Moore by Naeem Khan
11. Ruth Negga in a custom sequin Louis Vuitton Gown
12. I absolutely LOVED this Dolce and Gabbana gown on Kerry Washington
13. Viola Davis shines in this Michael Kors gown
14. Lily Colins in this beautiful gown by Zuhair Murad
All images are from eonline.com, popsugar, US Weekly, and USA Today.
What were your favorites from the Golden Globes this year? Please do share, comment below or write to me, I’d love to hear from you!
As always, thanks for reading, following along and supporting me in my journey! Stay fashionable and fabulous!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin