It’s award season, my favorite time of year in the Entertainment world. Not only do I love watching the shows, hearing all the nominees and winners, another AMAZING thing about award season– THE FASHION!! I love seeing all the celebrities dressed in their best and in the most fabulous designer wears, it’s the second best thing to Fashion Week. Here are my favorites from the People’s Choice Awards.
2. The stunning Jennifer Lopez wearing a Reem Arca mermaid gown. She sparkled from head to toe even in her H. Stern accessories.
3. Ali Larter in Zac Posen
4. Priyanka Chopra in a two piece peach number by Sally LaPointe
5. Sarah Jessica Parker in a beautiful layered metallic J. Mendel Dress
6. Jaime Chung is a beautiful Martha Medeiros
7. Cheryl Burke in an all black number by Francesco Paolo Salerno. Proves you can NEVER go wrong in All Black, fierce!
8. Peyton List in a lovely Yanina Couture
10. Liz Hernandez in a House of CB dress
11. Keltie Knight in Dossier Cushnie et Ochs dress and Miu Miu Shoes
Which one would you walk the red carpet in?
What were your favorites from the evening? I’d love to here from you, comment below or write to me.
As always, thanks for reading, following and supporting my journey!